Brochure and Admissions
If you would like to view our school prospectus, click on the schools logo below.
All Admission to the school is organised via the Local Authority.
In the first instance parents should contact the Local Authority Admissions Department on 01642 528546
If school is oversubscribed, applicants will be considered in the following order of priority.
- Pupils who are in care of the Local Authority.
- Pupils who have a statement of Special Education Needs that names the school.
- Pupils who have a brother or sister living at the same address and are still at school when the pupil begins.
- Pupils resident within the Admission zone who have returned a School Admission form by the due date and giving the school as their first preference.
- Pupils who have exceptional reasons for being admitted to the school which would, should the children not be admitted, cause him or her to be seriously disadvantaged or put personal safety at risk.
- Pupils who attend the nursery of the school they wish to attend on a full time basis at the time of application.
- Pupils who live closest to the particular school measured in a straight line (“as the crow flies”). This will be measured electronically from a point of the school to a point of the home.
- If there are more preferences from pupils living in the admission zone than there are places available, priority will be given to the children who fall into that category in line with the rest of the conditions in the following order.
- Pupils with social or medical reasons for choosing the school
- Pupils attending the nursery
- Pupils who live nearest the school
Since September 2000, places are not guaranteed for all pupils who live within the admission zone if the school is full.
If your child does not get a place at our school the Admissions Department will place your child’s name on a waiting list. If a place becomes available they will be allocated to children on the admissions waiting list in line with the admissions policy.